Hutchinson and Walter, PLLC (formerly known as Bashey, Hutchinson & Walter) is a growing and dynamic firm! We are looking for CPAs who have a vision of becoming a manager or partner in a public accounting firm someday in the near future. We have been the 25th largest accounting firm in the Puget Sound region for several years, and we are now moving into a new larger location to accommodate our growth. Most accountants will have a private office with the latest computer technology available. Our location will be near Overlake Hospital for visibility in the downtown Bellevue business community. We hope to find accountants who pride themselves on having a pleasant, confident personality, a strong desire to serve clients and a continuing thirst for knowledge.
We have positions open for experienced CPAs who have several years in a certified public accounting firm. We will hire in the following areas:
• Estate and Trust tax experience
• Individual Tax return Reviewer
• Business tax return preparation and reviewer
• GAAP financial statement preparation (Compilation and Review only)
• We are also looking for seasonal individual tax return preparers
Again, we wish to emphasize that we are looking for CPAs (or CPA candidates) with certified public accounting firm experience. We offer tax return preparers seasonal or permanent placement. We can accommodate accountants who wish to remote in from their homes part-time. We offer extremely flexible working hours for full or part-time schedules.
Hutchinson & Walter is a growing eastside public accounting firm that is known for extremely caring accountants. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the competence of our procedures. Our Principles are Caring, Competence and Value. Please see our website www.hutchcpa.com for more information. Please read the list below carefully, as we are looking for a particular personality with specific public accounting skills and experience. If you have some of the following skills, then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you!
• A CPA with numerous public accounting tax seasons
• Familiarity with Professional Services, Construction and Real Estate industries.
• Familiarity with Lacerte professional tax software
• Familiarity with Office Tools Workspace systems, RIA Checkpoint, QuickBooks, and Creative Solutions software helpful
• Must be extremely fluent in the English language. This job requires excellence in speaking, ability to understand technical reading, and be able to document tax or other technical matters in an easily understood style.
• Experience in preparing business trial balances and Compilations and Reviews a plus
• A good memory, a great personality, and the desire to succeed in public accounting!
• Very competitive hourly compensation package including overtime pay, or salary option
• A 401(k) plan with matching and profit-sharing features
• Financial incentives for clients brought into the firm
• Client transitioning opportunities for you to have your own client base over time.
• We offer substantial continuing professional education opportunities, including WSCPA season tickets and regular in-house training and weekly staff meetings
• There is a satisfying and financially rewarding lifetime career available here.
• We have a long-term partnership and succession plan for qualified professionals
• We have a comfortable working environment, purified water, endless apples and other snacks, and free parking
The bottom line is that we are a great firm to work for, and great people to work with!
© Hutchinson & Walter CPAs